Article 1 (Purpose)
The purpose of this Agreement is to prescribe matters concerning the conditions and procedures of use of Internet homepage services (hereinafter referred to as "services") provided by K-Global Networks (hereinafter referred to as "corporate") and the rights, obligations, and responsibilities of corporations and users.
Article 2 (Effect and Amendment of Terms and Conditions)
① These terms and conditions take effect by announcing them through the website.
② A corporation may amend these terms and conditions without prior notice, and the revised terms and conditions shall be announced in the manner prescribed in Article 9. A member may cancel (withdraw) his/her membership registration if he/she disagrees with the revised terms and conditions, and if he/she does not cancel his/her membership registration, he/she shall be deemed to agree to the amendment of the terms and conditions. The revised terms and conditions take effect upon notice.
Article 3 (Criteria other than Terms and Conditions)
Matters not specified in these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the relevant statutes.
Article 4 (Definition of Terms)
① The term "home page" means a virtual space established by a corporation to be accessible and used by users using information and communication facilities such as computers to provide services.
② The term "user" means members and non-members who access the website and receive services provided by a corporation under these terms and conditions.
③ The term "member" means a person who can continuously receive or use services by providing personal information to a corporation and registering as a member.
Article 5 (Providing and Modifying Services)
The services provided by the corporation are as follows.
1. Registration of companies that want to enter the global market
2. Help Enterprises Go Global
4. Enterprise information and business content introduction
5. Connecting Investments with Overseas Investors
Article 6 (Suspension of Service)
① A corporation may temporarily suspend the provision of services in the event of an inspection, repair and replacement of information and communication facilities such as computers, failure, or communication failure.
② If the service is discontinued due to the reasons referred to in paragraph (1), the user shall be notified by the method prescribed in Article 9.
③ A corporation shall not compensate the user or a third party for damages caused by the temporary suspension of the provision of services for the reasons referred to in paragraph (1). However, this is not the case if the corporation has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 7 (Membership)
① Users apply for membership by expressing their consent to these terms and conditions and filling out their membership information according to the form set by the corporation.
② Users must register under their real names.
③ A corporation registers a user who has applied for membership as in paragraph (1) as a member unless it falls under any of the following subparagraphs.
1. Where the name is not a real name or an application is made using the name of another person
2. If the registration is false or mandatory
3. Where an applicant for membership has previously lost his/her membership under Article 8 (3) of these Terms and Conditions
(However, this shall not apply to cases where a person who has passed one year after the loss of his/her membership under Article 8 (3) has obtained consent from a corporation to rejoin the membership.)
4. Where other requirements for application for use are not met
④ If the contents of the registration matters under Article 11 (1) are changed, the member shall directly modify them through the "My Page" item.
Article 8 (Withdrawal of members and loss of qualifications, etc.)
① Members can request withdrawal from the website at any time, and the corporation responds immediately.
② If a member falls under any of the following reasons, the corporation may restrict or suspend his/her membership.
1. Where false information is registered at the time of application for membership
2. Where the order of operation of the service is threatened, such as obstructing the use of the service by another person or stealing such information
3. Where an act is prohibited by statutes or these terms and conditions or contrary to public order using the service
4. Failure to comply with the obligations of the members specified in Article 14
③ If the same act is repeated more than once after the corporation restricts or suspends its membership, or the reason is not corrected within 30 days, the corporation may lose its membership.
④ If a corporation loses its membership, it notifies the member and processes withdrawal. However, you will be given the opportunity to explain before the withdrawal process.
Article 9 (Notification to Users)
① A corporation can notify you of the e-mail address and mobile phone number entered in the membership information, and the notice and delivery information through KakaoTalk Plus Friend 1:1 chat.
② If a corporation notifies an unspecified number of users, it can replace individual notifications by posting them on the notice board for at least one week.
Article 10 (Personal Information Protection)
① When collecting user's personal information, the corporation collects the minimum information required by the corporation to provide services.
Required collections include.
1. ID (Email Address)
3. First name
4. Affiliated (company or organization)
5. a cell-phone number
② When a corporation collects personal information that can identify a user, it must obtain the consent of the user.
③ The corporation does not provide the personal information provided to a third party without the consent of the user. Exceptions are made when.
1. Where the user is provided in an unidentifiable form for statistical analysis, etc.
2. Where a request is made by a state agency in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
3. Where there is a purpose of criminal investigation or at the request of the Korea Communications Standards Commission
4. Where a request is made in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the relevant laws and regulations
④ Users can view or modify their personal information held by the corporation at any time.
Article 11 (Obligation of Juridical Person)
① A corporation shall make every effort to provide services continuously and stably as prescribed in these terms and conditions.
Personal information items you collect
If a user wants to use the homepage service, K Global Networks collects personal information as follows, and if additional information is required, the user may request it separately.
1. Collection Items
- Required: ID (email address), password, name, affiliation (company or organization), mobile number
- Selections: Business card (image), title, date of birth, landline phone number, fax number, address, KakaoTalk ID
2. How to collect
- Required: Enter when signing up for membership
- Selections: Enter when signing up for membership or enter from the "My Page" menu
Purpose of collection and use of personal information
K-Global Networks processes the collected personal information so that users can use the homepage service smoothly and does not use it for any other purpose.
Retention and use period of personal information
K-Global Networks will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved.
Personal information handling consignment guide
For smooth business processing, K-Global Networks notifies the trustee information and the details of the consignment work in advance when entrusting the user's personal information. The current personal information processing trustee and its work are as follows.
1. Trustee: KG Innisis