the start-up competition
‘21st WKBC Startup Pitch’
Official Website Introduction
KGLOBAL500 will be held at the 21st World Korean Business Conference (October 11-14)
This is the official website of the startup competition.
- How to participate (US Local Time)
- Those who want to participate in the startup competition held on October 13, 23, must apply for registration on this site.
- How The Competition Works
- This startup competition is largely divided into Group 1 and Group 2. Group 1 will hold a competition for local booth participants at the World Korean Business Competition, and Group 2 will hold a competition online for startups in Korea.
- How To Register
- All companies participating in Group 1 and Group 2 must register at kglobal500.com .
- Pre selection and Final Pitch
- In Group 1 and Group 2, 64 companies will be selected first, respectively. After advancing to the finals, eight teams will be selected each by the end of September.
- (The 64 companies that have passed the preliminary round will pay a $100 participation fee to the organizers of the World Korean Business Competition.)
- Time Table (US Local Time)
- The eight teams selected from Group 1 will have a startup competition from 9 a.m. at the site of the World Korean Business Competition.
- The eight teams selected from Group 2 will have an online startup competition from 1 p.m. on October 13.
- A total of $40,000 in prize money will be given to first and second place winners.
- Global Platform Service
- After the World Korean Business Conference on the 21st, Kglobal.com will provide a startup global platform for entering the U.S.
- Check out the KGLOBAL500 official website for more information and participate in the startup competition to show off your startup on the global